Friday 11 October 2024

#mom I'M STILL YOUR MOM ๐ŸคWhen you no longer listen or care what I say.I'm still your Mom.When you decide I'm old fashioned and want to go your own way.I'm still your Mom.When you talk back, complain and argue.I'm still your Mom.When you move away and take a piece of my heart with you.I'm still your Mom.And I will still love you as much as the first day I held you in my arms.I'm still your Mom.And I will pray for you and make sure your wings are strong enough to soar.I'm still your Mom.And I'll want what's best and will sacrifice my plans for yours.I'm still your Mom.I'll always have room for you and a hug to welcome you.I'm still your Mom.And until my last breath, I'll keep carrying your love with me. And I will thank God everyday for the privilege and Joy it's been to be called --- your mom.#beautifullife #motivationalquotes #story